There are many ways to get involved with the THINK network
- Become a member of THINK – you can sign-up easily using our online form
- Join our Community of Practice – you can find out about the themed hubs and join one or more
- Follow THINK social media posts @TransportHealth
- Join the THINK LinkedIn group The Transport and Health Integrated research NetworK – THINK | Groups | LinkedIn
- Contribute a guest blog post – please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Blog Idea.
- Apply for a small research grant. See this page for our current opportunity. Alternatively, please email email@example.com with subject line: Research activity
- Apply for a secondment grant to help further support transport and health research. This is for hosting an academic in a policy and practise setting, or someone from policy and practise working in an academic setting at a university. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Secondment
- Attend or run a workshop for THINK. If you have an idea for a workshop theme please email email@example.com with subject line: Workshop idea
- Attend a THINK event by first joining the THINK network to sign up to recieve email alerts.
- Attend a THINK conference.
- If you are a member of the public and have not already done so, please sign up to the Health and Care Research Wales Public Involvement Community and we will use this platform to advertise research opportunities for the public to get involved with Register to get involved | Health Care Research Wales (healthandcareresearchwales.org)
- Contribute to resources to make available on the THINK website. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Resources
The THINK team look forward to meeting you soon!